Happy Holidays, from MineCentral!

TommyCentral

Network Owner
Owner
TommyCentral
TommyCentral
Owner
Hey everyone!

I hope you all have had a pleasant Christmas & Boxing, and now it's very close to the new year! 2022 is going to be a big and major year for MineCentral, especially in the inspect of multiple releases and updates we have planned. Even though the server is not yet complete, we are still planning future updates for our network.

Updates so far!
We have managed a few amount of updates so far, since our last post. We managed to get our store up and running, status page is now live and working, and all lobbies have been configured and appropriate protocols have been installed.

An update for the website. When you are creating a post/thread on our forums, and accidently press back or close the tab (yes, I have done this multiple times now :p) it will create a draft for up to 5 hours and keep what you typed so far. Cool, huh?

We also announced Zombielands, a Zombie-featured gamemode where you can upgrade, loot and fight dungeons with your friends or the community. Please understand that this is possibly one of the biggest projects on MineCentral so far, and takes a lot of BETA testing and configuration. Me (and admins) have also started working on a Duels server, were you and friends can fight in a Duel arena to earn network rewards, points and new kits! Upon server release, this will also be in a BETA stage, so bare with us on bug fixing/exploits.

We also want to inform you that we have moved all server nodes to Europe, giving out a secure and low latency connection to all players. This is in effect already and we are monitoring the results.

Overall so far, our team have been working endlessly on already found bug fixes and updates to make your first arrival on MineCentral more smooth and enjoyable.

Thank you for reading this post.

Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year to everyone!

We would all here at MineCentral like to wish you all a Happy New Year and an amazing start to the New Year! Let's get 2022 started!

Thank you.

- Tom - Network Owner & Administration.